Who doesn’t love baked goods in the morning?Â No need to hit the bakery on your way to work or blow your fitness goals.Â There’s no guilt eating these protein muffins!Â These banana protein muffins will have your house smelling like GAINZ!
Yield: 12 protein muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Â Â 1 large ripe banana (*optional* extra slices for top of muffins)
- Â Â Â¾ cup egg whites
- Â Â Â½ cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- Â Â Â¾ cup oats
- Â Â 2 scoops MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey vanilla protein powder
- Â Â 2 tbsp. sugar (or Splenda baking sugar)
- Â Â 1 tsp. baking soda
- Â Â 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12-tin muffin tray with cooking spray. Pop all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly among 12 muffin tins. Place a thin slice of banana on top of each muffin.
- Bake for twenty minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts (per 1 muffin):
- Calories:Â 81
- Fat:Â 1g
- Carbohydrates:Â 12.3g
- Protein:Â 5.9g
*Note:Â You can substitute any protein powder you want above.Â Vanilla is the preferred flavor, but you can be creative.Â Also, you can use whatever brand you choose, for the sake of this recipe, the MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey was used.Â If you decide to use a different protein powder, please be aware that the macros listed in the nutrition facts above will change depending on the macros in the protein powder you choose to use.
If you like what you see in this blog post showcasing banana protein muffins, please let me know by liking our Facebook business page below as well as signing up for our newsletter so you’ll never miss protein-filled recipes like this or other great content to help you reach your goals.