When time is crunched and you need to get out the door as soon as possible, having a quick breakfast ready to go will help you resist the urge to walk out the door without breakfast.Â I always keeps a bowl of my favorite sugar free chocolate craze pudding in the refrigerator.Â Never skip breakfast and with this super easy and tasty 3-ingredient treat youâll never have to worry about being catabolic ever again!
Yield:Â 1 serving
Serving Size:Â 1 bowl
- Mix 1 packet of MET-Rx Meal Replacement Chocolate with 16 ounces of ice-cold water.Â
- Blend at low speed for 20 seconds.Â
- Add 2 tablespoons of your favorite Jell-OÂ® Sugar-Free Instant Pudding.Â
- Blend at high speed for 1 minute, refrigerate for 1 hour, then serve.Â
- This can be made whenever and stored in the refrigerator for a snack or breakfast.
- Calories:Â 260
- Fat:Â 3g
- Carbohydrates:Â 20g
- Protein:Â 39g
*Note:Â You can substitute any protein powder you want above.Â Vanilla is the preferred flavor, but you can be creative.Â Also, you can use whatever brand you choose, for the sake of this recipe, theÂ MET-Rx Meal ReplacementÂ was used.Â If you decide to use a different protein powder, please be aware that the macros listed in the nutrition facts above will change depending on the macros in the protein powder you choose to use.
If you like what you see in this blog post showcasing sugar free chocolate craze pudding, please let me know by liking our Facebook business page below as well as signing up for our newsletter so you’ll never miss protein-filled recipes like this or other great content to help you reach your goals.